To maintain consistency in its principles and standards, Villa Cipriani has set parameters regarding attire.
We remind our guests that in the common areas of the hotel, appropriate attire is required, therefore bathing suits, sarongs, and robes are not allowed.
In the restaurant, bar, and garden terrace, formal attire is required for dinner. Men are not allowed to wear shorts, sandals, and flip-flops.
- Check-in: from 15:00
- Check out: by 12:00
- Breakfast from 7:30 to 10:30
- Panorama Pool during the summer
- Free WiFi
- Private parking: €24.00 per night
- We accept small size dogs and cats (up to 33 lbs)
- Pets are allowed in rooms starting from the Deluxe category
- Pets must be supervised at all time and cannot be left alone in the room
- Pets on a leash or kept in a carrier can access all areas of the hotel apart the Wellness and Gym and the infinity pool wooden floor (they can only stay on the grass)
- Pet owners are responsible for any damage, inconvenience or littering caused by the pet
- Daily supplement €20,00 per pet.